Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Say it with Coldplay

Now I'm no mixmaster par excellence, but I've been busting out mix CDs for some friends over on the Television Without Pity "Grey's Anatomy" TV forum. (Yeah, that was a blatant plug for our snark-o-rama over there. I'm not ashamed.) Only thing is, I haven't actually *sent* the mixes out to my compadres yet. Because my lame self is: a) too lazy to address the mailing envelopes, which is pretty freaking lazy and b) too selfish to turn over these phat beats to their new adoptive mamas and daddies.

Aw, heck. Now that I just started this here blog and will be telling them about it, I guess the jig's up. Mixes ahoy!

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Janna said...

!! So excited...

We do have a lot of fun over on TwOP, don't we. It's probably a sign of my antisocial tendencies, but after a long day at work/ real-people drama, it's nice to kick back with some internet snark.

Thanks in advance for the CD! That's really cool of you.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger rekkidbraka said...

Janna, are you still fighting the epic battle against the grackles? Show those damn gracks who's boss.

Humans rule, birds drool. Check how I added the otter green link over in the "Links" area of the sidebar. I guess that's why the dude who designed this template called it that. Duh.

You're welcome in advance for the CD. CDs. You'll know when you get the package. So... hard... to... give... up... good... music...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home