Thursday, March 09, 2006

1:45 a.m. thoughts

There are Girl Scout cookies in my freezer -- Thin Mints, to be exact. Like the Sirens singing to Odysseus, they call to me. They beckon me to to indulge in their rich dark chocolately goodness, their crisp minty crunch. Got milk?, their sonorous voices croon, trying to lull me into a dreamy submission.

But now it's 2:01 a.m. and I'm tired so... back to bed. Sorry, Thin Mints. Late night snacking and the whole Greek temptresses of myth bit just don't appeal to this sleepy warrior.

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM , Blogger rekkidbraka said...

*psst*

I have an extra box... :-)

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Sherman said...

I have tickets to the opening weekend in SF with the Braves... I just need a box of Tag-alongs.

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Sherman said...

So after I read your post and got the craving for cookies, I did some research and found that they sell Girl Scout cookies online (in the Bay Area, at least). Click Here, you pay with Paypal and a Girl Scout troop will get back to you in 1-4 days to deliver the cookies. Ahh, the wonders of a digital age. Gives an new meaning to website cookies *rimshot* (sorry for the bad nerd humor).

 
At 5:28 PM , Blogger rekkidbraka said...

There's an extra box of Tagalongs at my desk. Jenna's closest so... she wins. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home