Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stop snitchin'

At 5:30 a.m. today I woke myself up when I yelled out "IT'S BECAUSE HE ASKED, SO SHUT UP!"

I'd pointed out two girls who'd ripped off our teacher's 1940s-era radio microphone as he'd been giving us details for a really important upcoming test. He'd already been interrupted numerous times and finally, when the mike was nicked, he said "OK, WHO took the mike?" The girls were putting the earpods of the ringleader's white iPod up to the mike and all we could hear was a thumping bass track, which was admittedly dope, but still. So, fed up with it all, I pointed to the girls and they were like "Why's she pointing at US?" and scowling in my direction.

That was some dream.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Sherman said...

A lot of my dreams end with a truck backing up over me. I think I need a different tone on my alarm clock.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home