Sunday, July 16, 2006

These little town blues

Well, New York survived me. I had a great time, the highlights of which were definitely going to Yankee Stadium and watching the Bronx Bombers hold on against the White Sox for a 6-5 win, walking the Brooklyn Bridge into Manhattan from Brooklyn Heights and having a fabulous late night dinner in Little Italy (I highly recommend Fratelli) and then coffee and Bomba (if you have to ask, well, seriously...) across the street at a dessert place.

More details about this past weekend's trip to come but let me just say that the Magnolia Bakery WAS successfully visited and I still, at last count, have seven darling cupcakes left to prove it. Hopefully, photos from my new digital camera will also soon upload. Further proof of big fun.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Sherman said...

I hope that little experience in the Big City hasn't hardened you from your little town ways ;-)

Welcome back and I'm glad to see you had a good vacation. I did as well, just having come back from LV. Will post details in my blog. Looking forward to reading your details soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home