Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Smothering

Once I told someone that during a period of time a few years back when I was really depressed, the feeling was like being under a bunch of blankets, being too hot and wanting to just throw all the covers off to cool down and rid yourself of everything weighing you down mentally. Then, once you started feeling better and averaging out emotionally, as it were, you'd slowly start pulling the covers back up one by one as you needed to.

Right now, I'm back under all those blankets again and I want to throw just a few of them off but I can't. I remember how it felt three years ago to be out from under everything for just a little while and to have a sense of renewal and I miss that feeling, that cooling feeling.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Jilly-O said...

Beatles+Jill+Jill's Happy

How would i go about adding Links to my blog?

 
At 12:12 AM , Blogger Sherman said...

Rekkid, I feel that way sometimes. I think that's why I like to drive around on my own sometimes. It's become too expensive a way to free my mind, given gas prices recently. Maybe you just need some time alone to mull over things...

Jill, cut and paste this link into a browser window:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home