Sunday, May 28, 2006

For your consideration

If you haven't noticed, there are two new links among my list of fun online places to visit (see: "required reading"). They are: Off the Rekkid and adidas.

If you click on OTR, you'll get my opinion on this most recent Dixie Chicks hullabaloo. Blah, I say, but go check the blog for in-depth commentary. The adidas thing? The title says it: "all day i design ajc sports." I do. Online. Visit me there and you'll gain insight into the workaday, more serious (slightly more serious, that is) side of me who cares about my job and wants to become a better online sports page designer and editor. There aren't any blogs for online sports page designers that I've come across so mine is, far as I know, the first. Therefore, it's not the best. But it's a start.

Nothing cute or funny about this entry, y'all, but if you're interested in the many facets of my Geminian (is that a word?) personality here are two places to explore. And if you're Manta, there are now two more blogs for you to kid me about. Heh.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger mantaraggio said...

Wow. Your goal in life it to try out every possible blog site, isn't it?

I was tempted for awhile to use my blogger account for a photo page, but I wasn't happy with the organizational tools, so I just signed up for another livejournal: Manta's Photos. I guess I can't make fun of your multiple blogs anymore, huh?

Unfortunately, my Internet went down right after I set that page up, so I never got to really post much. I also never did learn how to use my new camera. I guess that's what holiday weekends are for!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home